Adsense

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Earthy Butters


       Earthly Butters

        www.earthlybutters.com


I recently came across this company on one of my Facebook visits and thought it worth mentioning.  The owner's name is Kim Mayo.  I do plan to order her peach butter for my hair and will let you know, of course, how I like it!

Following is an excerpt from her Face Book page:

A new butter coming to Earthly Butters - Hint: It has been scientifically tested and proven to provide long-lasting moisturization and have soothing and purifying effects on the skin. it moisturizes skin so well that, in the ancient times, early Polynesians used to cover their newborn babies from head to toe with to protect them from dehydration. 

Hair Benefits 
can be used as a pre-shampoo hair treatment to deep condition and protect hair from atmospheric aggressions. The butter can make the hair more soft, silky and shiny. 
What butter am I? Answer will be posted soon.

Please visit Kim's website noted above.  

Happy Curls to You!


 ©Copyright 2012-11 Crowning Glory Coils and Kinks - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment