|Image by Deborah Cooper|
Rosemary and Rosewater Moisturizing Flaxseed Gel
I came across this wonder natural hair gel recipe by You Tuber Debborah Cooper and wanted to share it with my subscriber and readers. Debborah Cooper's blog
Flax Seed Gel has been used and is used by many women of different ethnic groups across the board. Flaxseed gel is 100% natural, contains Omega-3, can be made extremely cheaply and is very moisturizing for your tresses. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
2 Cups of Distilled Water
3 Tablespoons of Whole Flaxseeds (Golden or Brown)
1 - 2 Teaspoons of Fresh Rosemary Leaves
1/3 Cups of Dried Rose Petals and Stems
3 Tablespoons of Aloe Vera Juice
The Benefits of Rose Water:
- It has exceptional stimulating properties and therefore, it can be used as a home remedy for treating hair loss.
- It has natural moisturizing and nourishing qualities that helps to recover the quality of your hair.
- Pure rose water, purchased by you from any reputed shop, is made up of rose oil and distilled water. Alternately, it can be prepared by soaking fresh rose petals in purified water. Hence, there are no artificial components and this natural product does not have any side effects (except an individual sensitivity to roses that might be likely).
- On account of its innate healing properties, it is useful in treating mild scalp inflammations.
- It has been found to be effective in treating dandruff that is caused mainly by fungal infections.
- It is known to make the hair strands stronger and thus, it helps to minimize hair fall.
- It imparts a delicate and lingering fragrance to your hair, thus giving you’re a refreshing feeling.
The Benefits of Rosemary:
Rosemary is thought to prevent thinning hair and hair loss. It fights against premature graying and can gradually darken existing gray hair. The oil is beneficial for dry, flaky scalps, and as such is a great remedy for dandruff. The oil is most notably used for stimulating hair follicles and consequently improving hair growth.
This gel should be kept refrigerator and will keep up to 14 days. Can be applied to hair while damp or dry.
Of course, this recipe can be tweeked to best meet your hair care needs!
Let me know how you liked the recipe or changed it!
Happy Curls to You,
©Copyright 2013-04 Crowning Glory Coils and Kinks - All Rights Reserved