|$15 for 12 ounces|
GET 10% OFF ANY product purchase at Curl Kit Shop! Hit the link below!
Here is another all natural products for all you naturlistas. Obia Natural Haircare the owner of the line, Obia Ewah, is a trained chemist and has an obvious winner in her hands. Obia, presently, hand makes the products herself and she uses all natural products to produce her hair care line.
I took a look at her site: http://www.obianaturalhair.com/Default.asp and it's clean, fresh, and easy to navigate.
Not only is the entire OBIA Natural Hair Care line of products vegan, our products also do not contain: mineral oil, sulfates, petroleum, artificial colors, drying alcohols, silicone, or gluten. All preservatives used are free from parabens and formaldehyde, and our fragrances are pthalate free. OBIA Natural Hair Care promotes recycling and our products are cruelty-free. We are a proud partner of the "Campaign for Safe Cosmetics".
Purified water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Vitis vinfera (Grape seed) Oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Vegetable Glycerin, Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate, Xantham Gum, Fragrance.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil: Olive Oil is rich in high levels of mono-unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E. Vitamin E is an antioxidant, which is good for hair growth. Both mono-unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E are good for moisturizing, protecting and nourishing hair. Olive oil makes hair grow stronger and its emollient properties prevent hair loss.
- Vitis vinfera (Grapeseed) Oil: Pressed oil from the seeds of grapes, high in Vitamin E and linoleic acid. It is an antioxidant, moisturizing, and nourishing oil.
- Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil: Oil rich in vitamin E and contains omega 3 and omega 9 fatty acids that provide nutrition for hair. It also contains Linoleic and oleic acid that helps to hydrate and moisturize hair. Helps repair damaged follicles, imparts shine, and prevents frizz and rough ends.
- Carbomer: A gel-like thickener.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Emollient moisturizing protein, also adds some strength to hair.
- Vegetable Glycerin: Vegetable-based humectant that absorbs moisture from the air.