|Image is from Empower Network.com|
2 Tbsp - Aloe Vera Juice / Gel (Lily of the Valley)
2 Tbsp - Leave-in Conditioner (Knot Today or Giovanni)
2 Tsp - Jojoba Oil (or Grapeseed Oil)
2 Tsp - Castor Oil
- Although aloe vera juice is stocked on the shelves in the stores, it must be refrigerated once opened or it will spoil.
- Also, Kimmaytube leave-in conditioner concoction should be in the refrigerator because of the aloe vera juice.
- Make one batch at a time. This recipe makes more than enough.
- Some suggest adding green tea to the recipe because it acts as a preservative to prevent the concoction from spoiling. I did not try this, but it make sense.
- Aloe vera juice can be pricey for just needing 2 tablespoons for this recipe, so here are 2 suggestion: 1) Freeze it or 2) drink it. For health benefits of aloe vera juice, go to www.aloelife.com.