Eco Styler Custard Recipe
Always in search of a better product, newer combinations, and simply something that tickles my product junkie-holism!
This is not a new idea. It's been around for some time being passed from one internet or on-line hair guru to another!
The receipe is quite simple and foolproof. The ingredients are easily accessible and can be just as easily interchanged or replaced by your personal favorited products.
I used the Olive Oil Styling Gel, which I love! The product doesn't contain alcohol, which is drying to the tresses and allows you to make a more natural hair end product.
Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel
Ingredients: Water, Carborner, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Olive Oil, Fragrance, Blue 1, Yellow #1
Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate: It is a chemical preservative commonly found in "natural" cosmetics which helps prevent bacterial or fungal growth.
Price: $1.89 to $3.29 for 16 ounce jar
The recipe is as follows:
- An 8-ounce, clean jar with a lid
- Measuring Spoons
- Hand-Mixer (for a smoother mix with ADDITIONAL items to basic receipe)
- 1 Cup of Eco Styler Olive Oil (or Eco Styler of your choice)
- 1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Conditioner of your choice
- Essential Oil(s) of your choice
- Shea Butter (unrefined) -- I personally use
- Tea Tree Oil (to perserve your custard)
Please feel free to share your recipe with us below. Please leave a comment and subscribe to my blog for more ideas!
Happy Curls to You!
©Copyright 2012-11 Crowning Glory Coils and Kinks - All Rights Reserved