Adsense

Sunday, July 22, 2012

TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner With Aloe Vera & Avocado


A Drink of Moisture


If you are in search for a conditioner that will increase hydration of your tresses, Tresemme Naturals is a must try! It is easy to find and has a great price point for the volume of product that you get.
Ad most of us know, natural hair is in need of a product that will allow you to maintain moisture throughout the day. This product will help you do this.
For those of you who are doing the Curly Girl method, this product can be used in this regimen.

TREsemme Naturals


If you are in search for a conditioner that will increase hydration of your tresses, Tresemme Naturals is a must try! It is easy to find and has a great price point for the volume of product that you get.
Ad most of us know, natural hair is in need of a product that will allow you to maintain moisture throughout the day. This product will help you do this.
For those of you who are doing the Curly Girl method, this product can be used in this regimen.

How I Applied Product


While in the shower, I lightly rinse hair and then applied the Tresemme Naturals. I grab my hair in as if I'm going to put my hair in a pony tail and apply the conditioner from front to back. Then I split my hair in the middle and apply additional conditioner. I then "smooth" the product into my hair until I'm sure that I've covered all my hair.
I let the product sit for several minutes and rinse out with "cold" water and then apply about a quarter-size amount of the conditioner through my tresses as a leave-in. Most of the time I am doing this at night so following the rinse and re-application of the conditioner I'll cover my hair with a clear shower cap (or baggie) and go to bed.
In the morning I'll remove the clear shower cap and apply Shea Butter or Styler of my choice to my damp tresses and I'm out the door!
Pros
  • Has a ph balance of 4.5
  • Product has a light tropical fragrance
  • Has a Creamy and Light Consistency
  • Easy to Apply
  • Great as a Co-Wash Conditioner and a Leave-In
  • Economical (Product Lasts a Long Time)
I purchased my bottle of Tresemme Naturals from Walmart for $4.77 and this bottle I purchased two months ago and I still have over 1/3 of the bottle still left. A little goes a long way and detangles hair very easily.

Ingredients:


Water (Aqua) , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Fragrance (Parfum) , Lauroyl Lysine , Caprylyl Glycol , Brassica Campestris , Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer , Aspartic Acid , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Citric Acid , Alcohol , Isopropyl Alcohol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Put Love In Your Hair Recipe
You Will Need:
  • 4 Tablespoons of Shea Butter or Jojoba Oil or Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
  • 4 Tablespoons of Tresemme Naturals (or your favorite Conditioner)
  • 2 to 3 Drops of your Favorite Essential Oil
Mix:
In a small plastic or glass bowl, mix all your ingredients and apply generously to wet or damp hair. Cover tresses with a clear shower cap (baggie) and let it sit overnight or as long as you can.
Rinse out in the morning. You can also use this mixture as a daily leave-in (especially for 4 texture types).

My Final Thoughts!

The application of Tresemme Naturals Conditioner is usually enough to keep my 3c tresses moisturized throughout the day. However, for my 4a, b, c natural friends, you may need to add an oil to ensure maintenance of moisture in your strands.
This product is one of my favorite conditioners, Giovanni Direct Leave-In is the other.
Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product and will repurchase.
Thanks for visiting!
Don't forget to leave your comment and experience!


© 2012 Lady Summerset for Crowning Glory Kinks and Coils







No comments:

Post a Comment