Water , Ricinus Communis Seed Oil , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium Chloride , Butyrospermum Parkii ButterShea, Certified Organic , Cocos Nucifera OilCoconut , Panthenol , Dicaprylyl Ether , Hydroxyethylcellulose , GlycerinVegetable , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed OilJojoba , Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil , Tocopherol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Yeast Extract , Hydrolzyed Vegetable Protein , PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Mentha Piperita Leaf ExtractPeppermint , FragranceEssential Oil Blend , Hydrolyzed Rice Protein , Butylene Glycol , Niacin , Dextran , Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 , Trifolium Pratense Flower ExtractClover , Vinegar , Caprylhydroxamic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- castor oil: thick, highly viscous oil with antibacterial, antifungal, and humectant properties. It is also a great moisture sealant, and promotes hair thickening and growth.
- stearyl & cetyl alcohol: "fatty alcohols" -- NOT to be confused with drying alcohols such as ethyl. Both act as a lubricants, thickeners, and emollients. They also give conditioner its velvety feel without making hair greasy, and are additionally used to keep product ingredients from separating.
- behentrimonium chloride: quaternary ammonium compound and close cousin of cetrimonium chloride. Also penetrates the hair, conditions, and acts as an anti-static and anti-microbial agent.
- shea butter: emollient fat from the nut of the East or West African shea nut tree used to moisturize and soften hair.
- coconut oil: oil high in saturated fats (which is why when cold, it is solid). One of the few known oils to penetrate the hair shaft and truly moisturize hair. Coconut oil helps to moisturize, seal, and prevent breakage.
A little goes a long way. I like best using on extremely wet hair. A quarter-size amount to each section (8). Can be easily reactivated. I use daily (applied -lightly - again all over -- at night and spritz with water in the morning).
- I found it not necessary to use the Styling Lotion since the Leave-In performed the same way.
- PLAYS well with Kinky Curly Custard
- If you are protein-sensitive, this item will not work to your satisfaction. This group of products are full of protein. -- This is why you will get complaints from other users saying that it "dried" out their hair or hair felt parched.
- Easily Accessible
- Price Point - Excellent - 16 ounces for $10.99
- Moisture Factor is Good
- Fragrance: Loved
- Less Shrinkage than more other leave-ins
- Product Needs to be in a Bottle Not Jar
- Contains Keravis Protein -- Not Curly Girl (method) Friendly
©Copyright 2015-10-6 Crowning Glory Coils and Kinks - All Rights Reserved