|16 fl ounces, price $8.99/Walmart|
I was checking out at Walmart with my husband when a natural walked up and placed three or four items from the Eden product line. I asked her how she liked it and she gave it glowing raves. I picked up the Eden's Peppermint Oil from Walmart and paired it with the Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-In Conditioner. I had great results and then decided that on my next trip to Walmart that I would procure at least the Leave-In (moisturizer). However, I saw the Curl Defining Crème and added that to my arsenal of products!
Eden BodyWorks: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butryospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, PEG-50 Shea Butter
- Aloe Vera Juice: Acts as a natural conditioning agent that restores the hair's sheen, luster, and shine. It not only makes the hair soft, but it also enhances strength and suppleness.
- Cetyl & Stearyl Alcohol: Fatty alcohols and emollient conditioners known for giving products a creamy, thick texture and feel.
- Shea Butter: Emollient fat from the nut of the East or West African shea nut tree, used to moisturize and soften hair.
- PEG-50 Shea Butter: Emulsifying form of shea butter that is water soluble, and commonly used in water-based products.
|Pic from Curly Beauty Blogger|
I cowashed with Tresemme Naturals and rinse and applied the Eden Leave-In (moisturizer), followed it up with the Eden Peppermint Oil, and then applied the Eden All Natural Curl Defining Crème.
When applying, I separated and sectioned my hair into four sections, and then I applied the Defining Crème using the Tightly Curly method and allowed the hair to dry.
The curl formation and definition was "off the chain!" I was so excited and pleased with this new line of products.
After going out for the evening, I took the Leave-In and squeezed about a 50-cent size of product and split my hair and applied the product to the sections and then pulled hair back and smooth onto the hairline in front and back. I then pulled hair into a pineapple and covered with a clear shower cap.
Next Morning: (Second Day Hair)
Hair was damp, so I shook out and I applied "cool" water to sections that I wanted to manipulate and allowed hair to finish drying. "I'm in Love!"
As The Day Wears On:
I am amazed how moisturized and soft my hair is. It's bouncy, shiny, and soft to the touch!
Would You Purchase Again?
- On the Ground Availability (Walmart, Walgreens, and Targets)
- Pricing is Great $7.99 to $9.99
- Line Has 3 Coordinating Scents
- When I initially went to pick up the Eden's Leave-In, there were only 2 bottles on the shelf. I attempted to squeeze the bottle to see how product flowed and it was "caked" on the top and wouldn't flow. I chose the second bottle and it "flowed" well. I would advise you to check the bottle before leaving the store.
Until next time, as always!
Happy Curls to You!
©Copyright 2014-08-13 Crowning Glory Coils and Kinks - All Rights Reserved