Adsense

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Karen's Body Beautiful Super Duper Hydrating Hair Cream

Price:  6.7 ounces for $16.00
http://shop.karensbodybeautiful.com/product-p/1013.htm

I've been sitting on the sidelines for a while visiting karen's body beautiful website.  My first impression was that it was sleek, elegant, upscale and inviting.  I like the presentation of his jars and bottles and thought that the owner, Ms. Karen Tappin, had put a lot of thought and time into the presentation of her product line.

My story begins when I received a sample of karen's body beautiful's Super Duper Hydrating Hair Cream in  September's Curl Kit.  It was approximately a 1 ounce sample but I loved it and decided to make a regular size purchase.  

I received my purchase within a couple of days and I thought that was a good sign of good service.  However, when I opened the jar and the contents were way below the neck of the jar!  Let's just say that I was not "a happy camper!"

I had never had to write a "negative" product review and was really not wanting to but I could not shake the fact that Inspector 57 half-filled the jar, thought that was okay, and sent it to me!  Oh, no!

I purchased the Egyptian Scent and it was fabulous!  I really wanted to be able to order this again.

I immediately e-mailed the company about my dissatisfaction with the amount of content in the jar for the amount of money that was used to purchase it.  Of course, I got the standard line that the "product had settled!"  On top of that, my hair the following day, after application of the product on top of my Tresemme Conditioner, I was left with a head full of flakes!

It took two days before I received the first reply.  So, not only was I able to tell her that I was unhappy with the amount of product, I was able to tell her about the flaking and the product being completed "liquidfied" upon arrival.

She asked me to report how I used the product.  Because, of course, it should not have done that (flaking)!  She instructed me to "re-mix" the product and placed it in the fridge.  No problem, did that too!  After taking the product out of the fridge, and it now becoming solid, I was more angry about the amount of product that was in the jar!

I requested an RMA to return the product, that took a couple of e-mails -- she ignored the first request in my first e-mail to her!

She did finally send me an RMA for the product!  Yay!  

I'm glad the whole ordeal is over and I will not be ordering another product from that Company! And, Inspector 57, on her line, needs to be fired!

No comments:

Post a Comment