Adsense

Monday, June 11, 2012

Hand In Hair Syndrone



Since going natural on Easter Weekend 2010, I discovered that I opened the door to something that I had never experienced before "Hand in Hair Syndrone!"

I didn't realize that I was even doing it until one day my family and I were in the car and on our way to our destination when I happened to look in the mirror on the visor at my 2-1/2 year old granddaughter and I saw that she was twirling her braids.  My 26-year old son must have saw the quizzical look I had on my face because he quickly chimed "that's because she's been watching you do that!" and everyone in the car busted out with laughter!  I was so floored!

I must admit that no matter how hard I try, this Hand in Hair thing is hard to stop!  I love feeling the texture of my hair through my fingers.  It amazes me when I can feel the coils so perfectly formed without a comb, some sort of implement, or coaxing.  They just are!  Some coil-ier (if it be such a word) than others but all that is God-given!

Will I ever stop!  No, I won't because I'm in love with my texture all 3 of them and counting....




© 2012 Lady Summerset for Crowning Glory Coils and Kinks.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment