Hand In Hair Syndrone



Since going natural on Easter Weekend 2010, I discovered that I opened the door to something that I had never experienced before "Hand in Hair Syndrone!"

I didn't realize that I was even doing it until one day my family and I were in the car and on our way to our destination when I happened to look in the mirror on the visor at my 2-1/2 year old granddaughter and I saw that she was twirling her braids.  My 26-year old son must have saw the quizzical look I had on my face because he quickly chimed "that's because she's been watching you do that!" and everyone in the car busted out with laughter!  I was so floored!

I must admit that no matter how hard I try, this Hand in Hair thing is hard to stop!  I love feeling the texture of my hair through my fingers.  It amazes me when I can feel the coils so perfectly formed without a comb, some sort of implement, or coaxing.  They just are!  Some coil-ier (if it be such a word) than others but all that is God-given!

Will I ever stop!  No, I won't because I'm in love with my texture all 3 of them and counting....




© 2012 Lady Summerset for Crowning Glory Coils and Kinks.  All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fine 3C Hair Advantages!

The Doux Pop Lock Wash And Go Review

Summer Natural Hair Styles